- double-click shortcut "Configure Ubuntu desktop AMI" and follow the instructions.
- It also allows you to change color depth. 24bit is recommended if you have good Internet connection speed. Otherwise you can try 16 bit.
For Ubuntu 18.04,
- If you use browser, remote desktop size will be automatically resized when you resize browser window
- If you use VNC clients, certain clients (e.g., tigerVNC) can auto-resize remote desktop as well
- If you use RDP clients, you can specify remote desktop size and color depth in the software before starting RDP connection
- With Linux rdesktop, you specify with "-g" optiion (e.g., rdesktop -g 1200x900 <server ip>)
- With Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection, you clock on "Options"/"Display" to select desired resolution.